Capricode has developed SyncShield, an easy to integrate technology, to tackle the challenges of mobile device based cyber-security management. SyncShield can be used as a standard Enterprise Mobility Management solution (EMM) as well as an advanced security solution, with extended functionalities for public security organizations and/ or security focused device manufacturers.
The patented, state-of-the-art SyncShield technology, scales up easily and fulfills today's challenging needs of Mobile Device Management (MDM), Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM). In addition, it can be integrated for device management technology in part of any Next Generation Mobile Threat Prevention system (MTP).
Software / Firmware Updates
Private App Store / Policy / Monitor / Report
Default Setup / Wipe /
CAPRICODE SYNCSHIELD SERVICE
WHAT CAN SYNCSHIELD DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Makes digital business services possible
SyncShield helps to secure invaluable data and keep track of secure mobile fleets
Manage Device Lifecycle
Manage your mobile lifecycle and security and supervision needs whether you are a secure communication device manufacturer or end user. Minimize TCO for your fleet management.
Easy to Integrate
All data collected by SyncShield is easy to access via comprehensive, open API's or by exporting report data of device fleets
Reduce need for manual operations
Save valuable time of IT department and end users by automating operations and reduce error situations at the field
Improve Cyber Security
In enterprise take preventative actons for security and remotely erase valuable company data if phones are stolen/lost.
In case of secure communication devices there is much wider functionality available, contact us to discuss further your customized needs.
FIT DEVICE MANAGEMENT IN ANY SECURE COMMUNICATION DEVICE
The Syncshield technology supports rapid customization of the device management for any device manufacturer needs.
Our technology includes the following base features, which can be customized based on the device manufacturer needs.
• Ensure that the mobile policy is obeyed with policy violation monitoring
• Identify which OS platform/version is in use and what applications have been installed
• React quickly if devices are jail-broken or compromised
• Make sure unwanted users can’t have access to the corporate servers
• Restrict access from non-compliant devices to corporate servers
• Separate corporate content from personal data and manage it Security
• Update device firmware or any software
• Enforce employees to use passwords in their devices
• Remotely lock and selectively or even totally remote wipe device
• Encrypt data that resides inside devices
• Have certificate-based authentication
• Backup and restore data regardless of the platform
• Monitor devices
• Have third-party antivirus, firewall, and mobile VPN support
• Select which applications can or cannot be downloaded
• Discover applications
• Have a private app store for your company
• Get updates and fixes for applications
• Highly customized
• Open APIs and SDK’s
• Support to expand capacity existing device management system
• Integrate Syncshield technology in part of Next Generation mobile security (MTP) platform
Bottom line, Syncshield manages, monitors, and secures communication devices for their entire life cycle.